SepiSolar is seeking an experienced Director of Sales, to join our company’s management team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them.
- implement strategy and action plan
- build sales pipeline and close deals
- create sales budget; meet or exceed revenue goals
- organize and maintain sales operations
- manage sales team
- monitor market trends and competitor activity
- work closely with the marketing team
- create Sales Reports
- communicate and foster relationships with clients
- prior work experience as a sales manager or relevant role; a strong plus for candidates with a background in solar + storage and/or engineering
- thorough understanding of prospecting, nurturing leads, overcoming objections and sales negotiations
- demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and c-level
- solid experience with CRM software (SharpSpring) and MS Office and/or Google Tools
- experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field; a strong plus for candidates with an MBA
Competitive compensation ($100K-140K) plus commission structure. Flexible hours and career path opportunities offered with the position. Please apply directly to the position opening by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SepiSolar proudly supports diversity and inclusion in our industry. We welcome all races & ethnicities, religions, gender identities, countries of origin, and abilities. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.